Labelled "Montagne de Charme" by Courchevel Tourisme in September 2012.
64 m2 4-room apartment, refurbished by an interior designer, for 8 to 10 people, located below the luxury chalets of Hameau de Bellecôte.
Located in front of the 5-star hotel K2.
View on the Bozel valley.
- 30m2 lounge area: kitchen, dining room, living room
- trundle sofa bed (2 people) and sofa bed (2 people), fireplace
- large bedroom with king size bed (2 people), with a safe
- bedroom with 140 cm bed (2 people),
- bunk beds (2 people)
- 1 bathroom with bathtub, sink, toilets, hair-dryer
- 1 shower room with sink, toilets, washing machine
- rocker for skis and boots with boots dryer
- South facing terrace and balcony
- ski in - ski out on the Copilot slope (road to be crossed)
- draglift in front of the chalet
- parking space in the Bellecôte covered car park (at the end of the street)
- flat screen TV with HDMI cable to link your computer, 150 free international channels
- possibility to rent other apartments in the chalet