We’ll tell you everything! Everything you need to know about what’s going on in Courchevel this winter… Born competitors, powder junkies, beginners, fans of chilled family skiing and followers of the “ski-free” attitude: we have a to-do list covering all the bases. Take your pick from all of our new activities and developments.
- Meet the Indians in the wild canyon of Courchevel Moriond and greet the spirits of the mountain.
-Try the new luxury 10-seater gondola lift connecting Courchevel Le Praz with Courchevel 1850, taking you to the slopes in less than 6 minutes.
-Stop by at the Chalet du Lac de la Rosière and enjoy a raclette-style organic savoury pancake when you’re out snowshoeing.
- Relax at the Aquawellness area while the kids have some crazy water fun at the Ludiboo Club.
- Have a go at the Freeride LAB on Les Creux Noirs sector: two red runs and one black – ungroomed but still made safe: where to go for powder this season!
- Challenge yourself in the footsteps of the resort’s very own champion at the Winter Legacy by Alexis Pinturault, a totally fun ski race for everyone.
- Enjoy the full moon with the Plum Moontain Race and a spot of ski mountaineering under the stars.
- Sign your teenagers up for the Top 6 Freeski class run by ESF Courchevel 1850 and Team Rider courses run by ESF Courchevel Moriond, giving them a taste of freestyle, freeride and plenty of other high-energy pursuits.
- Try a ski touring climb with the Mountain Guides office, coming back down by paraglider.
Still want to know more?