In Courchevel, we’ve thought of everything so that you can enjoy a stress-free start to skiing!
7 Easy Rider areas are available for giving snowsports a go with complete peace of mind: zones closed to other skiers, dedicated and often free-of-charge ski lifts, gentle slopes, wide runs...
Once you’ve mastered the basics, you can take on the many green and blue runs in Courchevel and Les 3 Vallées.
That’s right, in Courchevel, beginners have the option of high-altitude skiing while enjoying the stunning panoramic views our mountains have to offer!
The 7 Easy Rider areas:
COURCHEVEL MORIOND (1650):
* Mickey, on the snow front (free dedicated ski lift)
* The Western Ski Park, accessible via the Ariondaz gondola lift
* The Altiport, with two dedicated ski tows
* Jardin Alpin with 3 free magic carpets
COURCHEVEL VILLAGE (1550):
* Les Roys, with a free dedicated magic carpet
COURCHEVEL LA TANIA:
* Two rugs, Grizzly and Brown Bear
* Mon Tania, at the top of the La Tania gondola lift