Very well located at the top of Le Jardin Alpin, Le Palace des neiges is a 5 stars hotel, with huge warmy volumes, woody and luxury inside.. A charming and unique place in Courchevel.
In an exceptional environment at the foot of the slopes and close from the lift Jardin Alpin, Le palace des Neiges offers its confortable spaces. Come and see this unique architecture and services to meet the needs of guests.
Choose between 3 kinds of rooms -Classique, Supérieure, Prestige- and suits - Junior, Étoile, Olympique -.
Relax in our relaxation area with swimming pool, jacuzzi, hammam and spa in partnership with Institut Esthederm. Our beauticians offer many cares : massage, modeling, face and body cares.
To help you to book some activities, restauarants or even ski passes, our concierge is at your disposal. From the Palace des Neiges, you have a private access to the slopes, shops, hair dresser and ski shop with a ski man.
About restaurants, for lunch the hotel suggests a bistronomic break in terrasse. For dinner, a delightful buffet or meal "à la carte" will satisfied finest gourmets.
The hotel is close from every benefits of the ski resort : ski school, starts of cross country skiing slopes, ice rink...
Organise your work shops thanks to the large seminar room.
• TERMS AND CONDITIONS - WINTER 2020-2021
In order to allow you to book more flexibility, we relax our warranty and
Warranty policy :
· Deposit charged to credit card 30% of stay by credit card or bank transfer (checks are not accepted) except in the case of conditions or special rates mentioning a mandatory prepayment upon reservation
· Without payment, the hotel does not confirm the reservation and does not guarantee the availability of reserved rooms.
Cancellation policy for individual stays :
Any cancellation (total or partial) must be notified to the hotel in writing.
The reservation must be cancelled without fees (refund the deposit) until 14 days before arrival. All late cancellation (less than 14 days before arrival) or no-show, will cause a penalty of 100% of the amount of the booked stay.
In the case of a shortened stay, a delayed arrival date, a modified number of people or any other fact modifying the original booking contract, the delay of cancellation are in effect. Payment of the balance due (70%) :
The balance of the stay, 70% of the stay, must be paid 14 days prior to the date of arrival.
· The costs inherent in bank transfers are the responsibility of the customer
· The credit card used to guarantee the reservation or make prepayment as well as valid identity
papers must be presented upon arrival
· In order to guarantee the payment of the sums corresponding to the services consumed on the spot, a credit card will be requested upon arrival
The host or the client may cancel or postpone the reservation in cases of force majeure. Cases of force majeure justifying the cancellation or postponement of the client's reservation, at any time, are any circumstances related to health, climatic, economic, political or social situation, at a local, national or international level which are beyond the control of the host and the client and which make
it impossible to perform all or part of the obligations set out in the contract.
In this respect the following specific cases shall be deemed to constitute force majeure:
· the prohibition of any movement, imposed by the competent French administrative authorities or by those of the client's country of origin, on a local, national or international level, for a reason related for example to the appearance, propagation or active circulation of an epidemic, making access to the hosting establishment, the place of execution of the contract, impossible, for the duration of the reservation;
· the official closure of the establishment of the host, the place of performance of the contract, by the competent authorities, for reasons such as the outbreak, spread or active circulation of an epidemic, for the duration of the reservation;
· any operational difficulties for the host, resulting from the active spread or circulation of an epidemic, at local or national level, and/or measures to prohibit or limit travel, taken by the competent administrative authorities, such as making it impossible for the Host's employees to travel, the exercise by the host's employees of their right of withdrawal, the nonperformance, by the host's suppliers and/or service providers, of services essential to the stay, making the reception and accommodation of the client in the establishment, the place of
performance of the contract, impossible, for the duration of the reservation;
· the closure of the ski area and the ski lifts in the resort, by order of the competent administrative authority, for any reason, particularly health reasons, on the dates of the client's reservation, provided that this administrative closure takes place during the period of opening of the ski area.
The host or the customer shall notify the other party as soon as possible of the impossibility of performing its contractual obligations due to a case of force majeure. Cancellation of the reservation due to a case of force majeure shall not be subject to any charges invoiced by the host. The sums already paid by the client (deposit payment) shall be returned by the host within 60 days from the notification of the impossibility to perform the contractual obligations
due to a case of force majeure. The host cannot be held liable in the event of cancellation or postponement resulting from a case of force majeure.