Church of St. Bon
This massive church was extended in the 17th century based on the Romanesque design of the previous building: its chancel was given a flat floor and the bell tower was enclosed in another, larger one. The interior decoration has some beautiful Baroque surprises in store.
Chapelle Sainte-Madeleine (chapel): open access
A mountain chapel on a panoramic plateau, in the heart of the village, awaits you: come and find out about the history of the famous "Madelon" festival and the expertise of artists from the Baroque period who created the small tabernacle and colourful statues!
Chapelle Notre Dame de l'Assomption
The chapel in a peaceful setting was built in several stages (1953, 1955, 1970, 1992) not far from the hustle and bustle of the resort.
Scierie de la Jairaz
Cross the bridge and you can still see its wheel and head saw inside the sawmill.
Four à pain du Fontanil
The village oven dates back to 1908 and is near the cahpel and orchards along the path to the hamlets of Le Grenier ans Le Buisson.
La Ferme de Pralong
This moutain chalet and its hay-loft were also used as an altitude chalet by skiers between 1930 and 1945.
Eglise de la Nouvaz
Le Croisette is the resort's beating heart on which Laurent Chappis based his urban planning project in 1946.
Church of St. John the Baptist
The Romanesque clock tower, whose belfry features gemel windows, is topped with a simple metal spire. The top of the façade of the structure itself, however, is decorated with an original little metal bell with a perforated drum.
Maison Danys Pradelle
Denys Pradelle lived in this house with his family when he moved to Courchevel in 1946 to oversee initial work on the new resort.
Chapelle Sainte-Marguerite (chapel): open access
A small chapel, on a slope, in a mountain hamlet awaits you: come and find out about the patron saint of expectant mothers and the expertise of artists from the Baroque period who created the small tabernacle and colourful statues!
Chapelle Sainte Marie-Madeleine
Sainte- Marie-Madeleine Chapel, dating to the 15th century, was expanded in 1697. It's the largest rural chapel in the valley, with an altar featuring a 17th century Cordovan leather antependium.
Chapelle Notre Dame de La Visitation
The chapel was built at the top of the village between 1857 and 1860 then demolished and rebuilt at the foot of the hamlet in 1987. Its move enabled the road up to Courchevel to be extended.
Ancien four à pain et alambic
This former bread oven has retained its wall and quarter-sphere vault. It now houses the communal still managed by the Alambic Saint-Bonnais Association which, every autumn, keeps the still tradition alive.
Fondation Facim, visitez la Savoie selon vos envies !
Chapelle du Saint- Curé d'Ars
An enchanting site ideal for meditation... The chapel was consecrated in 1939 and houses paintings depicting popular saints ( saint Bon, saint Antoine, saint Martin, saint Jean Baptiste, sainte Agnès, saint Claude and saint Jean l'Evangéliste).
Chapelle Notre Dame des Neiges
The chapel was built in 1650 at the request of Saint-Bon's priest : Pierre Pachod. Most of the sanctuaries consecrated to Notre-Dame des Neiges are at altitude (this one is at 1570m) to provide shelter from avalanches.
Chapelle Saint-Bernard-des-Alpes (chapel): open access
A mountain chapel in a secluded hamlet built on a slope; learn about the history of the patron saint of mountain dwellers and admire the expertise of artists from the Baroque period who created the altarpiece and colourful statues!
Le chalet Le Petit Navire
This is Denys Pradelle own chalet built for his family. It is the first detached house to be built in a ski resort with French council housing funding and assisted home buying schem.
Chapelle Sainte Blandine
Courchevel Moriond has a second chapel devoted to sainte Blandine. The first version, built in a "regionalist" style, was consacred in 1953. It was completely rebuilt in 1973, in a contemporary style.
This shopping and leisure centre was originally built for the 16th Winter Olympics in Albertville in 1992.