ESF Courchevel Village
From 28/09 to 01/12/2023 between 9 am and 5 pm.
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
From 02/12/2023 to 21/04/2024, daily between 8.30 am and 6.30 pm.
Language(s) spoken: English, French, Russian
Means of payment accepted
Relaxed skiing at your rhythm, be it performance or discovering the slopes : the ESF Courchevel instructors put the vast stretches of the resort at your disposal.
On skis or snowboard, pure sensation is around the corner... let yourself go!
Group lessons, Discovery lessons, Personnalised lessons, the professionals of ESF Courchevel bring you adventure on a plate.
Open everyday from 8.30am to 6.30 pm
Languages : english, russian, german, dutch, spanish, italian, chinese, portuguese...
- CLUB PIOU PIOU
For 3 to 5 year olds, the dream age to get started on the slopes, . Starting off on a solid base allows children to progress without issues and to become at ease with the snow.
- CHILDREN GROUP LESSONS
At the age when they start to assert their will, the specialised instructors of ESF Courchevel 1550 know how to give them confidence by proposing a progression at their own rythm, always with a group spirit. In group lessons, in Etoile d'Or lessons, in a Compétition course or in individual lessons ESF Courchevel instills confidence in the child who can then excel himself in complete safety and progress assosciating skiing with pleasure. The most effective way to give him/her the love of snow is to give the child the confidence to stand on his own two feet.
- NEW : SUPER 5 - Premimu children ski
5 children maximum in a group. From flocon to Etoile de Bronze.
- All the children signed up for a ski lesson can be taken care of during lunchtime (Extra to noontime keeping and meal) at the Maison des Enfants.
- SKI TOURING : The best way to traveling over the wild winter landscape. Put on your skiing skills and lets go for a nordic time before to ski down on the most beautiful moutains place.
- OFF-PISTE : Explore the region and find the best off-piste skiing, whether it is in the trees, out on open sunny slopes, in shady couloirs, or high up on the glacier with stunning views of the Mont Blanc.
- HELISKI : Welcome to take off ! You leave for a lovely destination, where you find the most beautiful runs full of white stuff.
A google maps map is loading...
Explore the slopes
Last update: -