ESF La Tania
From 09/12 to 21/04 between 8.30 am and 6 pm.
Language(s) spoken: English, French
Means of payment accepted
Firmly established in La Tania since the resort opened in 1990, the La Tania ESF lets you share in its expertise, and as such really helps improve the quality of your stay. The ESF provides professional instructors, should you wish to sample the pleasure of skiing, snowboarding, perfect your technique or simply get to know the ski area.
Instructors have a National Ski and Alpinism School qualification and their aim is to share with you their passion for snowsports in a safe environment. Share with the ESF an unforgettable and rewarding experience in the world’s largest ski area: Les 3 Vallées®.
In both group and private lessons clients can expect learning, exploration and challenge, in a friendly atmosphere! Whether you’re in a family group or with friends, the ESF instructors are committed to providing quality technical instruction, whilst at the same time letting you into the secrets of their mountains.
- The Piou-Piou Club : Supervised by ski instructors, your children are prepared for the Ourson test in an area specially equipped. No ski pass required.
- Group lessons for children 3-12 years old from Piou- Piou to 3rd star level: half day (9.15-11.45am) or afternoon (2.15-4.45pm / 2.30-5pm from 5th February 2023); full day 9.15-11.45am and 2.15-4.45pm (2.30-5 pm from 5th February 2023).
- Team Etoiles course: from bronze to gold star level. Half day (9.15-11.45am) or afternoon (2.15-4.45pm / 2.30-5pm from 5th February 2023) Required level: 3rd star.
- Competition group from 8 year old: half day (9.15-11.45am) or afternoon (2.15-4.45pm / 2.30-5pm from 5th February 2023). Required level: Gold star.
- Group lessons for teens/adults from 13 years old from beginner to confirmed: morning 9.15-11.45am, Sunday or Monday start, throughout the season and during French school holidays: afternoon 2.15-4.45pm (2.30-5pm during February), Monday start for 5 days.
- Team Rider course for teens 12-17 years old: half day afternoon 1.45-4.45pm (2-5pm during February holidays). Ski level required: Bronze star, class 3. Only during French school holidays. Monday start for 5 days.
- Competition lessons for teens: open during French school holidays. Morning 9.15-11.45am or afternoon 2.15-4.45pm (2.30-5pm during February and Easter holidays) Level required: Gold star.
- Small Group: from Flocon to 3rd star level and Small group Team Etoiles (group size: 7 children), during French school holidays only: morning 9.15-11.45am or afternoon 2.15-4.45pm (2.30-5 pm during February holidays).
- Snowboard lessons: for beginners, afternoon 2.15-4.45pm (2.30-5pm from 06th February 2023). Monday start for 5 days.
- For children who are enrolled in half or full day group lessons: a meal option is available from 11.45 am-2 pm.
- Private lessons of 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, or 4 hours or full day (ski, snowboard, ski touring, off-piste...).
Tourism service provider, Ski school
84 Esplanade des Tornets
Courchevel La Tania
A google maps map is loading...
Explore the slopes
Last update: -