Patrimônio cultural

Mergulhe na história de Courchevel por meio de seu rico patrimônio religioso e dos charmosos vilarejos alpinos. Descubra as capelas, igrejas e testemunhos do passado pastoral, bem como infraestruturas emblemáticas, como os saltos olímpicos de esqui e o Fórum. Mergulhe na vida nas montanhas e nas tradições locais em uma caminhada pitoresca.

No desvio de um vilarejo ou de uma aldeia pitoresca, você certamente encontrará uma capela ou uma igreja. A herança religiosa do vale, intimamente ligada às tradições pastorais, é a pedra fundamental da história da estação. Em Saint-Bon, berço de Courchevel, admire a arquitetura das antigas casas de veraneio, o forno de pão e o velho alambique. Courchevel também é conhecida pela qualidade de sua infraestrutura, que também faz parte da sua história: visite os trampolins olímpicos de salto em esqui ou o Forum. Passeie nos vilarejos e prove a vida tranquila da montanha e conheça a fundo as tradições locais.

Para descobrir

missing alt

Four à pain du Fontanil

The village oven dates back to 1908 and is near the cahpel and orchards along the path to the hamlets of Le Grenier ans Le Buisson.

missing alt

Eglise de la Nouvaz

missing alt

Chapelle Notre Dame des Neiges

The chapel was built in 1650 at the request of Saint-Bon's priest : Pierre Pachod. Most of the sanctuaries consecrated to Notre-Dame des Neiges are at altitude (this one is at 1570m) to provide shelter from avalanches.

missing alt

Chapelle du Saint- Curé d'Ars

An enchanting site ideal for meditation... The chapel was consecrated in 1939 and houses paintings depicting popular saints ( saint Bon, saint Antoine, saint Martin, saint Jean Baptiste, sainte Agnès, saint Claude and saint Jean l'Evangéliste).

missing alt

Pralong's Farm

This moutain chalet and its hay-loft were also used as an altitude chalet by skiers between 1930 and 1945.

missing alt

La Croisette

Le Croisette is the resort's beating heart on which Laurent Chappis based his urban planning project in 1946.

missing alt

Chapelle Sainte Blandine

Courchevel Moriond has a second chapel devoted to sainte Blandine. The first version, built in a "regionalist" style, was consacred in 1953. It was completely rebuilt in 1973, in a contemporary style.

Courchevel : chapelle Sainte-Madeleine

Chapelle Sainte-Madeleine (chapel): open access

A mountain chapel on a panoramic plateau, in the heart of the village, awaits you: come and find out about the history of the famous "Madelon" festival and the expertise of artists from the Baroque period who created the small tabernacle and colourful statues!

missing alt

Maison Danys Pradelle

Denys Pradelle lived in this house with his family when he moved to Courchevel in 1946 to oversee initial work on the new resort.

Le chalet Le Petit Navire

This is Denys Pradelle own chalet built for his family. It is the first detached house to be built in a ski resort with French council housing funding and assisted home buying schem.

missing alt

Scierie de la Jairaz

Cross the bridge and you can still see its wheel and head saw inside the sawmill.

missing alt

Ancien four à pain et alambic

This former bread oven has retained its wall and quarter-sphere vault. It now houses the communal still managed by the Alambic Saint-Bonnais Association which, every autumn, keeps the still tradition alive.

missing alt

Chapelle Notre Dame de La Visitation

The chapel was built at the top of the village between 1857 and 1860 then demolished and rebuilt at the foot of the hamlet in 1987. Its move enabled the road up to Courchevel to be extended.

missing alt

Chapelle Notre Dame de l'Assomption

The chapel in a peaceful setting was built in several stages (1953, 1955, 1970, 1992) not far from the hustle and bustle of the resort.

missing alt

Fondation Facim, visitez la Savoie selon vos envies !

missing alt

Le Forum

This shopping and leisure centre was originally built for the 16th Winter Olympics in Albertville in 1992.

missing alt

Chapelle Sainte Marie-Madeleine

Sainte- Marie-Madeleine Chapel, dating to the 15th century, was expanded in 1697. It's the largest rural chapel in the valley, with an altar featuring a 17th century Cordovan leather antependium.

Explore também

Nossos parceiros

Rótulos

Copyright © 2017-2024 - Site by WIZ